Episode 31 Hello!

                    HellooooooooooOOOOooo Everyone!

Admin: I'm hoping as type this up that someone will let me know if the iTunes feed is working right, I have downloaded compresser for videos to make the MB smaller in size so that it dose not take so long for them to down load on iTunes. Please let me know how it's working for you.


Happy Birthday to anyone who is having birthday in May


Since summer is on it was I know that some of us will be cutting back on our knitting,crocheting so I was wondering if you would be interested in starting memorial day and ending on labor days maybe dishcloth or toy along? You can knit or crochet it.

Tour Defleece? Is anyone interested in that as well?


Finished Objects: spinning,Vanity Basket Trio http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/vanity-basket-trio this if free Rav pattern

Works in Progress: Monster Cowl this week and basket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 72 Happy Spring

Episode 73 Here and There