Episode 19

   Welcome to new and returning viewers!!

Admin:For those viewing me viva iTunes you will notice that full back episodes are not there that is because the host site I use I'm using free version, so that I don't use all my storage space I have to delete some many epis I will only be keep the current 2-3 episodes to view epis 1-18 you can see them here on the blog or viva youtube under nicki18229


We have knit and crochet along:Starting January 25,2014-Febuary 28,2014 I will be hosting Knit/Crochet along for Go Red in feb, on the end date on next podcast I will pick winner and they will get 100g ball of Darn Good Yarn from my personal stash. Rules are as follows: Any color red as long as it's red, you can knit and crochet any item, you can dip in another other podcasts. Thread will be open to chatter as well.

Happy Birthday to Feb members
Finished object thread is now open as well
 Finished objects: Single Rose
Works in Progress:  Vanilla fish lips kiss socks, Bone yard shawl by Steven West from his crafsity class Shawl scapes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 72 Happy Spring

Episode 73 Here and There