Episode 15 Epic Fail.....

This week their are some changes to the podcast let me know how you like them or they should go!


Mod Stuff: New Logo, Host photo, and intro music what do you think? Now every month I'm going to wish member happy birthday on thread, might have to delete some podcast of iTunes if I start to go over my limit of space on podomatic or just upgrade.

Feb is heart health month so in honor of that I'm going to open thread which will have knit and crochet along dose not matter what you make and I will give prize out from my stash, rules are as follows: Starts Jan 30- ends feb 28 I will draw winner on my next podcast, it can be any shade of red as long as it red!! You must be member of my raverly group to enter to win, you can double or trip or whatever dip dose not matter as long as it's okay with other groups.


Works in progress: Yoga socks, pattern I'm making for socks, my sari scarf.

Epic fail on my sweater I have to re knit the one arm and redo the border!

When dying yarn is it okay to use food coloring?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 72 Happy Spring

Episode 73 Here and There