Episode 73 Here and There




Hello everyone I hope that this finds you well! I'm sorry no podcast last week as it was bad week I lost my beloved boxer baby of 10yrs so I didn't have it in me to do podcast!

Admin All places to find the podcast are now up to date! YAY I'm still looking for new logo and podsafe song so if you know where to find podsafe music please let me know and for logo as well!
We have few things going on in the group as of right now so here goes and please join in!

April Finished Object Thread is open

Blanket along:
Hello everyone today 1/9/15 starts our blanket along that runs all year rules are super simple!!! I hope we can encourage each other to finish blanket!
RULES: I do not care when you started your blanket as along as you finish it but the end of the year!
It has to be either knit or crochet
it can be lapgan afgan, blanket, baby blanket, dog blanket, for bed
you can post photos of works in progress
post you finish objects
chatter is welcome of cores

Spring Kal/Cal:
Happy Spring everyone! I thought it would be fun to do something for spring what better way then CAL/KAL the rules are  easy so here goes: runs from 3/21/17-06/21/17 Sell it to me as spring tote back reuseale bag market bag rainbows rainbow colored yarn or bright colors you can dip in with other groups as long as it’s okay with them.



Dishcloth Along:
 I thought this would be something fun and different to do, it will go along with our blanket along rules are easy, you can make blanket square dishcloths photos are welcome so is chatter

Finsih your WIPS cal/kal:
Finish your WIPS CAL/KAL rules are simple: I do not care when you started your projects as long as you finish them by 12/31/17, you can post photo of your progress as well as finished object chatter is welcome as well.You may dip in other groups as well as long as it’s okay with there rules. Enjoy! Lets finish our UFO’S
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finished Objects: I have spinning I finished Tribbles from Gourmet Stash and mama Vertebrae  [paid for pattern] by Kelly van Niekerk

Works in progress: Vanilla socks and 
Hermione's Everyday Socks   :  This is free pattern they are by  Erica Lueder 
 and I have some spinning as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 72 Happy Spring