Episode 51 Happy new year

Admin: Happy Birthday to everyone in January!

Year long blanket along  I do not care when you start it as long as you have it finished by 12/31/15

Holiday/gift along winner is TheYarn Goes on

Ask Nicole
1.)how did you learn to knit?
Stitch N Bitch books, youtube as well as the crochet crowd
2.)Do you Crochet?
Yes I do it’s my first love it is what I learned to do first
3.)what is your favorite color
Yellow, blue,turqua color I really love all colors
4.) Do you like Music?
Yes I do I give all selections of music a try before I say no to them!
5.)If you had a 100.00 to go a yarn haul where would you go and what items would you buy?
I would go the darngood yarn store and buy some, then onto Karmers yarns store to buy the rest what would I put some silk suri yarn, some mixed fibers from karmaers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 72 Happy Spring

Episode 73 Here and There