Episode 39 Happy Birthday to me

Admin: Starts May 31,2014- Sept 23,2014 it can be crochet or knit
you can also enter wips that you are currently working on as along as it fits in with our along.
If you are another podcaster or groups that would like to join me on this feel free to contact me about it.
Here are some ideas for the kal/cal :washcloths,dishcloths, tea towels, dishtowelsdrying towels squares, blocks, scarves, shawletts, baby booties, bibs, hats, sun hat,socks,mitts, fingerless gloves, ties, bows, bow ties, head bands, toys not bigger then 6inches however I will not measure them as long as they are not super big they will be fine if you are not sure just ask me.
You can dip in other groups as long as it’s okay with their rules as for wips 1 photo per-week of all your wips, post finished objects,

August finished objects thread is open

Happy birthday to everyone in august including me


Finished Objects: None


Podcast that I listen to and love: A Homespun house hosted by Molly, Stuff You should know, The Knitmore Girls with Jasmin and GIGI
Chatter: I cleaned up my Favorites on my Raverly Page and I also cleaned up my queue and added sections or tabs to them called free patterns, wish list, owned

Works in Progress:   Menehune by: Mel Ski  Citron Shawl by: l http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/citron by:  Hilary Smith Callis  Afternoon tea Shaw by: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/afternoon-tea-4 by: Helen Stewart



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Episode 72 Happy Spring

Episode 73 Here and There